ga('create', 'UA-56958023-1', 'auto');
- 180g (3/4 cup) low fat Greek yoghurt
- 60ml (1cup) Skimmed milk
- 64g (1/2 cup) Good quality cocoa powder
- 43g (1/2 cup) Wholegrain good oats
- 64g (1/2 cup) sugar (Rosie uses Truvia but I’m not a fan of sweetners so did use real sugar)
- 1 Free range egg
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Pinch of salt
- 150g Roughly chopped pecans
I like my brownies particularly gooey (to the extent that mum insisted on putting them back into the oven when I said they were done!) so I only left mine in for about 17-18 minutes, but if you like a nice firm brownie then leave them in for 20.
Let them cool, slice them up and enjoy!
A slightly less guilt-free lemon curd and blueberry cake in the background – also very much worth a try!