was just what the doctor ordered for mum and I last month, so we packed our bags and darted off in search of the last of the summer sun. Even though I had researched and planned our trip as carefully as I always do, there are still some things that I wish I had known before we arrived, so I thought I’d let you in on them!
1. Visit the Souk At Least Twice
2. The Souk Doesn’t Open till 11am… So Don’t Visit Before!
3. Check the Calendar!
4. You’re Going to Eat the Best Olives. Ever.
5. Know The Dress Code
6. If You’re Travelling in a Female Only Group, Get a Guide
7. Know What You Want To Buy
8. The Restaurant Scene is Incredible and Opens Late
9. If You’re Staying Outside the Medina, Make Sure Your Hotel Provides Free Transfers
10. You’ll Want to Go Back Again and Again